Saturday, January 17, 2009

Playing Mean Girl

Soon.. Soon.. I will be playing mean girl to those suppliers who have given me wedding stresses.
I will have my revenge... i will surely have.

Pardon, for I couldn't stretch my long rope of patience anymore. I can't stay mum.

On the other part, I want to guide future bride/groom to tap very professional people for their wedding so they wont be wasting their money and at the same time, they wont experience the ill feelings I have because of their inefficiency and pagka inutil.

Hala, with the power of www, bantay jud mo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahha. ill definitely watch out for future posts. i wanna know which suppliers to avoid, hehe. anywa, dont let it get to you. be a pretty bride..looking forward to wedding photos..

Cebuposh said...

Thanks Jen,

especially for following my blog.

I will surely help you by sharing what I have discovered and learned while preparing my wedding.

Welcome to my cyber friend's list.

:-)