Thursday, February 14, 2008

I love Valentines





'Twas Valentines day yesterday. My heart beats from the rapturous surprises by some good men. They all tickled my fancy but nothing beats true love.

Six white collar roses were delivered on my desk as early as 8'o clock in my office.
It tugged my heartstrings 'coz it was a beautiful bunch. I knew it was love.

The same love enchanted me with a beautiful Celine hobo bag. It's the kind of bag that no matter how well dressed you are, once you put your coat on, the only thing people will see this summer is the bag on your shoulder.

The kind of love that delighted me with a a candlelight dinner at the poolside of Waterfront, Mactan. It was sweet, perfect and lovely. Every touch, every stare, every smile, every words he had for me last night, was all about love. The brightest glow was his love light.

Love truly reminds us that nothing else matter.
Next Valentines day, don't forget to date your girl at the pool side of Waterfront, Mactan.

I hope that your Valentine’s Day was filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear

:-)

For reservation in Waterfront, Mactan Cebu.
Click this:

For flowers on important occasion aside from the previous that I mentioned.
Fleur De LIz FLOWER SHOP
Cabantan St. Along Archibishop Reyes Avenue
Cebu City
Contact Nos. : +6332 2342641
(Telefax) : +6332 3456492

For great bags, wedges, sandals
Visit this:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, you have a date. Your dinner table was romantic. Happy Valentines.

Anonymous said...

daghana nimo nadawat oi..nindota nimo mo suwat. ma touch man sad ta