Thursday, February 7, 2008

Simply Sumptuous Foods


I love hunting good restaurants. It makes my day when I get to taste really mouthwatering foods and delightful nibbles included served on a tasty plate. Can you say YUM? For me, there is no sincerer love than the love of food.

Last night, one of my bestfriends, Jimmy (yep, Jimmy Marquez is here) invited me to a "binugoy food area" for a food tripping. We went to Kan-anan ni Kuya J along Orchid Street, Cebu City. It was my first time to hear such eating playground.

Actually, The place was not posh, nor extraordinarily comfortable but my golly, the foods were, such a hearty treat!!! We had baked scallops, tuna belly and pochero. Pagkalami! Promise, you would love it there because its Simply Sumptuous Foods!

One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. Yummy.

Try it out:
Kan-anan ni Kuya J
Orchid St. Capitol Site
Telephone:253-1343, 253-5484
cell phone no. is 09189248992

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

suwayan ni nako. lami mankaha.

RAJ said...

Try thier fried tuna belly in garlic sauce. SUPERB!

Anonymous said...

Oh Really. I will try it next time.