Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Do you believe in Miracle?

Do you believe in Miracle? I do.
I have this video in my cellphone shared to me by sister.
This is Our Lady in Simala (Sibonga, Cebu) who is known t be very miraculous. This happened last June 13,2009. Just 2 months ago.

I got goose-skinned when I watched this. I love the scene of the Holy Child visiting his dearest Mother. This was taken by a first-time visitor of the place who wants to get souvenirs shots and videos by our Holy Mother. (Well, everyone does get a picture of Mama Mary whenever they are there) I myself, do that also. This time, the one who took the video amazingly discovered something.. watched Sto. Nino passed by. :-)

Many have a lot of speculations that this was edited and photo shopped but this all boils down to your FAITH.
It is an invisible, and invincible magnet that attracts to itself whatever it fervently desires and calmly and persistently expects.

I am a certified visitor of our Lady in Simala. It's a different feeling when you get there. Even when you know that your heart is grieving, seeing her is a blessed delight.

Keep your faith in all the beautiful things such as this. Miracles sometimes save us.

No comments: