Monday, September 1, 2008

Photographer: Jim Ubalde

They say that finding a professional photographer for your wedding can be a very difficult task, there's just so many choices from the vast range of photographers at widely varying prices.


But we are just overly lucky to find the best in the City. He is the man. Mr. Jim Ubalde.
Yes, you are right. The popular Jim Ubalde.

He has been doing wedding photography for 8 years now and has shot hundreds of wedding from ordinary to extraordinary people like Edu Rama,Jaja Chiongbian, Jonki Ouano and his wife, and so many others. He was already a renowned photographer on his own right before he quickly sought in the photography business.

He works exclusively on wedding photography and he gets better at doing it, and earns really BIG TIME by loving it.

Wow.

While I was lurking through his site and carefully browsing each of his masterpieces, I can't help but feel bewildered on his relaxed kind of approach to pictures. He only not document your day utilizing his expertise with composition and light, he captures the emotion, the memories, the beauty of each moment.

Gee. Seeing his portfolio only shows how he approaches wedding with a fresh outlook and treats each couple individually, always striving to photograph each wedding in a new and exciting way.

I finally sat down with him together with my fiance last week. They're actually friends, which is really a big thing! When i say big thing--simply because I am enjoying his generous quote! Byunal, Jim! We are just so lucky. It was such a delight to hear from him and discuss some of our wedding details.

Instantly I like him, he is brilliant and he really knows the flow of constant streaming moments during weddings. For him, there's nothing more gratifying that seizing the moment with his camera. That's a photographer for me.

Here's some of his timeless photos which tugged my heartstrings.

This photo provokes thought. The bride and her flower girl has a spontaneous moment done with artistry and creativeness. Beautiful!
By: Jim Ubalde





It captures love, life, happiness through his lens.

By: Jim Ubalde















There's no better way to capture the bride than this. Ahhhh!
By: Jim Ubalde


This is what we’d like to remember and treasure. Ohhh so lovely and romantic.!
By: Jim Ubalde

Now, I am imagining....

I can't wait to have him on my wedding day and I am just really so so so happy to get him and be the one to tell our story through his photos.

With Jim Ubalde and a genuine appreciation of immortalizing your love, I am certain that you will be pleased, as I am now and will be on my wedding day. Contact him at: +63-920-9121200 and visit his site at: http://jimubalde.multiply.com

I love that he knows where in this world his next wedding will be. My wedding. (wink)

Photographer: JIM UBALDE OF CEBU
I am thrilled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I know how to contact Jim Ubalde?

I am convinced by your blog, I am getting him. thanks

Cebuposh said...

Hi,

You can contact JIm through his multiply account and this number +63-920-9121200

Also his email ad is: jimubalde@gmail.com

He's brilliant.