Monday, September 15, 2008

Wedding Gown Search

I want to be productive today on my wedding assignment.
"Start looking for your wedding gown now" my wedding planner instructed " Pls come up with a design"
"Okay, exciting"

I started searching online as to what would be the best gown for me. I realized how overwhelming the feeling is as you lurk from gown to another.

Haay, with so many beautiful ones.. i don't know what's perfect for me.

But I want a gown that would hide my stupid fats and would accentuate my best features. hehehe I want it simple with no overflowing beads, sashes and folds. I don't want to be a walking wedding decor noh.

One thing I know, an A-line gown would look good on me. It would hug my waist and hide flaws above my waistline.

I am not fond of Grecian gowns nor the Renaissance ones. I want the modern and sophisticated styles. Best, if it would suit my personality, would make me feell confident and comfortable wearing it. And most importantly it would meet my budget.

Here are some that I fell in love with.
1.
I love this Satin gown with sweetheart neckline.
The bead- encrusted empire bodice with satin bow is just so elegant to look at.


2.

I love the designs of Maggie Sottero. And if you are reading this Maggie, Can I wear this creation of yours? :-)

Even with this laces on, i still love the closure and V-neckline with illusion lace shoulder straps.

The natural waistline is accented with a coordinating sash which is perfect!




3.


Clap.Clap.Clap.
Beautiful one, Maggie!
I love the simplicity. The attraction is
the stunning beaded embellishments
wrapping across the natural waist.

Elegance is mine.


4.

This is soo adorable! The laces are so captivating that adorns the dropped waist and encircles the hem of the tulle, circular skirt.

I am amazed. Now, I am
muddle-headed with these beautiful wedding gowns.

C'mon help me find the one.

No comments: