Sunday, November 23, 2008

My so expressive wedding invitation

Conceptualizing your wedding invitation can be very exciting. It's not just a piece of colored embellished parchment that you send out to invite your friends and family on your wedding day.

Invitations speak for a lot of things. our personalities, our preferences, our outlook--- to our wedding.

Ours is an invitation full of expressions. It's a rose-themed invitation. With Red as the dominant color accentuated with gold.
Looks exactly like this but instead of green, we have it in gold. And instead of like a Gumamela flowers, we have Rose on it.



It's double fold with a pocket rose. Similar to this.

I am not very crafty so I will depend more on printing design and deal with printer mishaps. :-)

It will be worded most by me and personalize it with a lil note of gratitude. And you can use it as a bookmark.
And the message goes like this:


I inevitably went through a lot of potential designs before I found the one thats simply right.

I hope its worth. (wink)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi.. how much does this kind of invites cost? thanks.

I love your blog. very informative but I would love it more if you also posted the prices. hehe.

congratulations on your wedding. :) I hope you post your pics soon. :)