Thursday, November 6, 2008

My wedding cake


5 layered Carrot Walnut cake
with California Raisins

By: Bebong Cake and Pastries
Manduae, Cebu

My thoughts on wedding cake before was easy as saying, it is just there to make sight pleasurable.

But these days a wedding cake has become more than just a reception dessert. It is now something for the guests to gush over for both design and taste.

I started looking for a design that would go with my wedding theme. For me, there's no more beautiful way to decorate a wedding cake than with flowers. I found one perfect for my wedding.

Moreover, this wedding cake is extra special because of this marvelous couple from Texas and Canada

Jec-Jec and Ian.

"Your generosity is beyond measure. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
For being part of our wedding even if you are miles away.
I have learned much of life's philosophy from you both. Thank You, sincerely".

No comments: