Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Maid of Honor dress


My maid of honor is my sister. My very conservative sister.

I had a hard time searching for her dress because she is very choosy, very arte and very strict when it comes to design and style.

Just to let you know, she hardly wears dress. She hates high heels. She dislikes make ups. She avoids bright colors. she never likes parties, affairs.

Though, she is not a bored, jaded lady Nor boyish kind or lesbian.

She only adores simplicity. She doesn't want complexity and discomfort in life especially to herself.


When I asked her to be my Maid of honor, i had to beg a million times to have her sweet "yes".
But with these conditions:

"please not backless, please not to short, please don't show my neck, please no ruffles, please not so many beads. Just plain and simple"

Waaaaaaah.conservatism kills.

But the angels above must have heard my pleas. I have found her dress and she likes it!
Immediately she went to my designer and have her measurement done.

Thanks God.

No comments: