Friday, October 10, 2008

My wedding gown

My wedding is all bout the "wow" factor for both me and my fiance. hahaha
Which could also mean "whoa" for my designer. ..right?

Gee, I have found the perfect gown for me, guys. Well, may not be with you, but for me and my fiance, its perfect! WOW.

I forgo the restrictive crinolines, ruffles, and super thick satins. I want a relatively weightless style and emulate simplicity.

My gown is not a princess type of gown but it has a magical quality meant to only use it on my wedding day.

It's really different. I want it even in champagne or off-white color. Perfect for my red and gold motif.

Here's my wedding gown. The gown of my dreams.
By: Harley Ruedas (cebu designer)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post!
It's the little changes that make the greatest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Here is my site :: cellulite treatment reviews