Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Re-printing my love letter

Dear Sweetheart,

Barely three months more to go, and we are vowed to walk to our journey through lifetime.
I am enjoying our preparation and I am getting giddy and excited everyday.

How time flies so swiftly but is it not joyous to see how great and growing is the treasure we have gathered together,— amid the challenges and stresses of so many eventful days?

I am truly happy we are still deeply in love, and will always. What it has been to me to live all these years in your heart and companionship; no phrases can convey.

You are more wonderful and admirable in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression,

My heart continues to overflow with emotion and joy! I do not know what heavenly languor, what infinite pleasure permeates it and burns me up. It is as if I had never loved! You always concentrate my whole senses.

How beautiful life is to be loved by you. And this art will always be a picturesque in my heart. Remember, when I just freely draw this while waiting for our foods to be delivered. See how lousy my touches are. hahaha I love you sweetheart, always.

You will always be my Man. A man better than any other man.

P. S Don't forget our meeting with out Florist this Wednesday.

No comments: