Sunday, February 8, 2009

From the deepest chambers of our hearts, THANK YOU.



When you mary on the right time, at right place, and right person, everything is a bliss.

I've been on a natural high since I got wed and I always tell people that the best day of my life was the time I decided to share LIFETIME LOVE with Sho.

That's really one great gift in life.

Allow me to thank all of you for the nice gifts that you have given to us on our wedding day. Of course, aside from the real love, presence and friendship...

You have given us gifts that brought so much meaning and joy to our new home. You really wish us happiness.

From the deepest chambers of our hearts, THANK YOU SO MUCH, guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! congratulations and best wishes!=) read through your blog=) i'm getting married soon and would like to know more about your suppliers=) if it's alright, please do post a list of your suppliers and some feedbacks so as to guide not only me but cebuana brides out there as well=) super thanks sis!=)

Cebuposh said...

Thanks zwirl,

I will definitely write about my dream team soon.

I am still waiting for the official pictures so you will have an idea what were their masterpieces.

Thanks for dropping.