Monday, February 16, 2009

SO MUCH on Valentines day

Sharing kiss with my flower girl.

(I'd like to share the final part of my wedding speech to all of you this Valentines day.)

For those of you who don't know, My husband and I have some favorites words in our relationship, one of those is “ SO MUCH” and I'd like to share the meaning with all of you.

It is difficult to quantify love, sometimes it simply just "is", other times you feel it is like a world for you. But what I feel for my husband and he is for me --- is so big, and so overwhelming, that the only way I can accurately show him how much I love him is to say "So Much", because that is, of course, as much as there can ever be.

I will finish off by having you all raise a glass.

My wish is for all of you to experience "SO MUCH". I wish for your lives and your homes to be brimming with joy, full of friends and family, and surrounded by the love of someone you love and who loves you in return.

I wish to all of you "SO MUCH"! Cheers!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone. Celebrate life with SO MUCH love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm touched! SO MUCH.

Cebuposh said...

Thank you SO MUCH!