Monday, February 9, 2009

Wedding Compliments

It's nice to live in a world of compliments. And for a while, i was on that world.
To be honest, my wedding was not the grandest but everybody felt grand.

It was classy on its ambiance and color
It was glorious when we had our first dance
It was meaningful when I walked down the aisle and everybody cried
It was magnificent with all the special people around
It was marvelous when everybody had fun.
It was excellent when all the guest sat through the very end of the program
It was inspiring listening to the speeches
It was admirable when everybody made an applause, loudly cheering on us

The compliments that day was truly a joy. It tugged my heartstrings.

(I and all your messages....Merci)

"I was really touched by your wedding, and really i enjoyed the reception, grabe!. Cge ko panabi diri sa ABS CBN, ganahan kaayo ko sa smooth operator dance ninyo and I love your speech, and pics WOW! That is why I can't help but approached your photographer and congratulated him. I am so happy for you, Pie." - Jayne Abella of ABS - CBN, Cebu

"Got teary eyed seeing you walk down the aisle. I really had fun at the reception. Nice wedding, dear. Success!" - Jaja Echavez, Software Engineer

"Thank you for the SUPERB night at the Waterfront." - Francisco Francisco, teacher

" You had a very nice wedding which you truly deserve." Ma. Arline Lim, Nurse

"Nindot kaayo imong wedding. Well organized kaayo and lingaw. " - Judith Hsia, RN

" Your wedding was one of the best we attended. We had a wonderful time. " Rose Eileen Dumale, Supervisor

" Your wedding was so nice. Very happy pud kaayo ko" - Claire Largo, Businesswoman

" Nalingaw kaayo mi, gaw sa imong wedding, nag video mi sa phone, amo niya to i-collate then hatag namo sa inyo." - Christian Abella, Software Engineer

" You were so beautiful, nigawas jud imong kgawapa" Ligaya Nugas, travel buddy :-)

" Your wedding was so great, in fact it was one wedding that I was able to sit through the very end and I actually enjoyed. Thanks so much for sharing your most memorable day with us." Maita Rita Go, Accountant

"Wonderful Celebration. My first wedding her in the Philippines. Sho is such a lucky guy." Eli, CEO

" That was one of the great nuptials I've been. Now, I am more encouraged to get married. Rico Lucena, Senior Reporter ABS-CBN, Cebu

"Felt so privileged to be part of your grand wedding. Grabe! i like the elegance and it's not samok. Not to mention, you were so radiant my dear. Very nice couple. " Eva Abellanosa, Accountant

" Very nice wedding, it was so much fun." - Jimmy Marquez, start in a million singer






No comments: