Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello and Good bye.


Mactan International Airport is a place that I never really thought I'd spend as much time as I do. Yes, because I travel most of the time. But there are some reasons why I hate it. It all comes down to "hello" and "good bye"

I've watched people say good bye, cling to each other, crying, holding each other. This is always the scene in the airport and this scene stays forefront in my mind throughout the day.

Today, I've seen myself crying, clinging, holding Lynette - extending my arms until the tips of our fingers are finally pulled apart. And this was inside Mactan International Airport.

Good byes are never easy. I hate it. And even while writing this, it set my heart pounding. I shared a life with her in Cebu and I know it will be very difficult not seeing her here. I will miss our afternoon badminton play, our loose talks on matters of the heart, our craziness and funkiness, our dates, our mall strolling, everything, everything in her.

It's true that I can still find lots of new friends here but finding TRUE one is really so hard.

Lynette :-)
I wish you well in the US. I will truly miss you,
Things wouldn't be the same without you here.

Let's meet soon, here...in the Queen City of South. OUR BELOVED CEBU.

What's in Florida that two of my bestfriends are there already? I miss Lottie, also.

No comments: