Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tasting the stars


Favorite: Blended Ice Caramel Cream
(Caramel blended with ice, topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel sauce)

Oh Starbucks!, how an afternoon delight you are! Even if I go ahead and get the world globe spinning, you will always be the worlds favorite drink. I don't care how much calories you contain but damn, i just simply love your taste. You have a sharpening effect on me.

Above all, you are the very reason why lovers bond and enjoy sipping while gazing at the same star. You come in between talks and simply ignites our whole system. It's simply automatic, like love. It automatically warms your heart but sometimes automatically burns you.

I do believe that the most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, a Starbucks to drink and somebody to love. Whew, I am like tasting the stars while telling you this.

Thirst yourself to Starbucks stores in Cebu. Now we have a total of 6 stores already.
Lead your way to:

1 . Cebu City --Ayala Center Cebu - Level 1, E110
Cebu Business Park

2 . Cebu City --Ayala Center Cebu Mall
Ayala Center Cebu Mall, Lahug

3 . Cebu City --Crown Regency Cebu
Osmena Blvd

4 . Cebu City --I2 Point Cebu
G/F I2Point Building, Asiatown IT Park

5 . Cebu City --Paseo Center Cebu
G/F Arcenas Estate, Duterte Street

6 . Cebu City --SM Cebu - North ReclamationArea GF
GF SM Cebu North Reclamation Area

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one. I love starbucks too! It's all over here even in school.

Anonymous said...

Oist, sweet ka noh? sweet man ka mo write. 6 stores na diay? korek, lami jud ang starbucks, sosyal pa. unsaon!

Raquelita said...

I truly love coffee... Starbucks is dominant in terms of name recall, but I try to be adventurous and sample any coffee joint I could find (be it Bo's, Mocha Blends, Kafaye, etc)... FYI, Gloria Jeans is great too =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks dropler, sam-sama and thanks raquelita for your comments.

yeah, its good to be adventurous sometimes. But Starbucks will always be my fave. hihihi