Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lover's quarrel witness


This car witnessed it all.
The deafening silence when we are having our silent war. The screaming, the cries, the blames, the tantrums all those of a lover's quarrel.

Toyota Coralla was there. Hearing all my sobs and my madness. I then feel the love sick turtle doves teasing. Lover's quarrel in progress....looms to create a tide in a relationship. Haay. Paet.

I am shattering like a glass now. If the car can just talk, he would probably tell me " Cmon, stop crying. It takes two to quarrel, but only one to end it"

I would snapped back "You are mean! Know, that a woman knows the face of the man she loves like a sailor knows the open sea."

Oh love, my world is you. The quarrels that we have are simply the renewal of our love.

But really, love is alike a rose. It looks beautiful on the outside...but there is always pain hidden somewhere.”

2 comments:

Raquelita said...

I thought I would leave light, happy footprints..but hey, this one's heavy.. yep, been there too :(

though mine's inside a blue beetle... the shouts ring in my ears and when silence comes, it's really deafening! it's like being on the other side of a mysterious chasm that you have no way of knowing how to cross.

But, i just pray... And miraculously, the storms are weathered.

Anonymous said...

Yep, thanks. Love is really like that. :-)