Friday, January 25, 2008

I realized...in Chateau



I realized that a wedding garden is such a romantic, sensual location for weddings. In Cebu, Chateau de Busay is now considered the most popular location for a perfect a panoramic outdoor weddings.

It's beautiful. Just last month I attended two weddings there and I can't help being blown by the dazzling ambiance. It's over looking the city, intimate, and again romantic.

Now, I am dreaming of a garden reception surrounded by lush calla lily flowers and butterflies as they float seemingly around my wedding guests. Sigh.

While seeing my best friend wed, I realized that Weddings can be like funerals, where people cry, not for ill feelings or heart aches but this time because of so much joy.

I realized, It's not also about my sundress which i know i looked fresh and summery that time but its actually about two people who weathered all storms in their relationship and finally decided to build a future together. That's love, that's courage

And that what makes Chateau de Busay extra special not just for both of them but for all of us their guests.

For inquiries,
Chateu De Busay
Lower Busay Hills, Nivel Hills, Lahug cebu city
231-2000
chateaydebusay@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ganahan ko nimo mo-suwat. touching kaayo..suwat permi ha.