Thursday, January 3, 2008

SM City Northwing



I say WOW to SM City Cebu Northwing (dubbed as Cebu's Ultimate Shopping lifestyle). Indeed, it is.

I was there for the first time to buy some stuffs for my friend's wedding. By the way, I am not really a SM shopper since it takes me a lot of curves to get there.
Going to Ayala is easier coz its just a walking distance from my office. But Ohhh, I was flabbergasted by its design. I love the ambiance and the interiors. It reminds me of a mall in Singapore.

I roamed and roamed around Northwing and I just get delighted to its decorative style and structure.

My friends in Media told me that we should give credit to that Singapore-based designer who showcased his designing prowess and came up with good details for the Cebuano shoppers.
I knew it! its really very similar to one of the malls in Orchard Road, Singapore.

Don't you know that a hotel will be constructed by SM next to the mall in Cebu City? Henry Sy, owner of SM City is constantly looking for partners willing to infuse investment to complete the hotel's construction.

The Northwing has 1,946 parking lots. It's a three levels of covered parking and one level roof deck. Good, but I bet its not enough. SM is an attraction to both local and foreign tourists.

"Pagka nin-dot sa Northwing. Bilib ko."
More photos on this blog, MYCEBUPHOTOBLOG.WORDPRESS.COM

No comments: