Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yo! Art Exhibit


I have always been fascinated with ARTS and I know that each on of us has a different take on Arts. What is good art for me, might not be good for you.

But for me the most beautiful form of Art is painting. It expresses so much emotions. The sentiments are just overflowing staring on it. You can create your own story by those colors and forms.


Im going giddy and excited of the upcoming ABSTRAKAN 2008. It's an exhibit and competition of non figurative art by Cebu Artists. This will be held in SM City from January 3-16,2008 organized by TUSLOB-BUWA Artist group. You can visit their site www.tuslob-buwa.com.

Wow. I can't wait to see new master pieces by talented artists.
For me, they are special and its not just about doing their job. See you there.

No comments: