Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sony Ericsson P1i


Sony Ericsson P1i is such a posh!

I love my new P1i. It's so stylish that it combines business and pleasure. It has all the bells and whistles a business user could want. The only thing that I don't like is the user interface which is a little quirky, maybe because I am not used to it. I guess.

I am always connected and gives me always access to our company email, contacts, schedules. No matter where you go.

It's 3G and the speed is just so amazing.

You can unwind by snapping a picture with the 3.2 MP camera, or listen to music, or you can simply play and entertain yourself by editing pictures or writing documents.

If you are planning to buy one, please check the package. It should contain the following:

* 1x Sony Ericsson P1i handset
* 1x 1160mAh lithium-ion battery pack
* 1x CDS-65 desktop cradle
* 1x USB data cable
* 1x Travel charger
* 1x Memory Stick Micro 512MB card
* 1x HPM-62 wired stereo headset
* 1x Extra stylus
* 1x Carrying case
* 1x User guide & other printed material
* 1x P1i CD-rom with software

You can visit SMART Business Centers in SM Mall or E-Mall in Sanciangco to apply for post paid line. You can have it free for Plan P3,500

Plan 500 - Cash price of P20,600
Plan 800 - Cash price of P17,600
Plan 1,200 - Cash price of P13,900
Plan 1,800 - Cash price of P8,900
Plan 2,500 - Cash price of P3,500

No comments: