Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kiss your life dearly



Lemme post this coz it tickles my fancy.

I love these pictures of them. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were seen smooching at the Screen Actors Award yesterday. 'twas a truly passionate kiss. WOW.

This couple is reminding me that Valentines day is fast approaching. And speaking of Valentines....hmmm, It reminds me of someone special that I never thought it was worth it. Waiting for his love and then felt his kiss. And I could never wait forever. aww.

Now, the malls in Cebu are covered with dominant red and hearty designs are all over. Cupid's flying hunting someone down and be drowned in love. If you drop by National Bookstore today, check on their Hallmark cards, sure enough they will tug on your heartstrings.

Let's gonna be like Angelina and Brad this Valentines Day. Livin' and Lovin' life.

Pictures from: Just Jared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This kinda cute. I totally agree. They are wonderful couple. You're good.