Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I love SMART.


I love SMART better than Globe.


I have been a Globe post paid subscriber for 4 years now. I can truly say that I have been a good client. I paid my bills really well. More to that, I also use their other services at home like phones, internet connection etc.. Just recently, my phone gave up and its about time to purchase a new one.

I called up Globe and try to inquire for a new phone. Unfortunately, they could not give me a new unit but instead they would give me a rebate of P500 every month for my loyalty. Guys, I don't need a rebate and I don't care of that P500 every month. Just better give me a new phone and I am back to paying my bills every month even without rebate. Just give me a new phone.

Globe told me that I am not entitled for a new phone, only rebates. What's the difference? "And that if I want a new phone?", i have to cut my line then apply for a new account. Ohhhh, is this what i deserve with my 4 years of being a good client? It's really a pain in the ass changing numbers, you know, the hassles, the time, grrr. Damn Globe! F-ck Globe!

I decided to cut my line and I applied to SMART COMMUNICATIONS. A day after, a Globe agent from Manila called me up to confirm my disconnection and he wants to know the reason why I am cutting my 4 year old line, sayang naman daw. I told him my disappointment from day one i inquired for a new phone to the last day I decided to cut my line.

Ambot og naunsa, he immediately changed his mind and now offering me a new phone. Whats goin on, man! mga buang!

But since I got really pissed off, I decided to continue my application with Smart. I am just really glad I did that. Their phone package was awesome under line P1,800. They have service unit in case your phone gets lost or destroyed. You can change unit every after 2 years. This is really so SMART of SMART. They know how to satisfy their clients and take good care of them.

Now I am enjoying my Sony Ericsson P1i. Simply Amazing!

No comments: