Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cheers from friends





I had dinner with my barkada from College the other night. Almost everybody was in the city so we thought of gathering and do some catching up.

The preggy, the married, the atty were absent but it was still a lot of fun.

We had dinner at The Walk and celebrated friendship, good time and partnership that night. More than that it was a celebration of happiness for the newly engaged friend. (Merci, guys!)

We also celebrated the second release of Jimmy's Album titled BY MY SIDE.
Please do get a copy, available in all record bars. It's really worth your money. His songs were all original and his voice continues to amaze me. Still, the Star in a Million Finalist, The Silver Medal Winner of Shanghai Music Festival, Viva Artist, simply the singer himself.

Everybody is blogging about it. Philippine Star, Online Filipino Resource, ABS-CBN etcc.
It's produced by by Christian de Walden of Hollywood, the all-original CD is a brilliant showcase for Jimmy’s incredible voice. Beautiful!

It was really a gay night..never ending laughs, green jokes, funny mimics, it was fun fun fun!
I will always treasure old friends, even if I make new ones. There's no security quite as comfortable as the kind you feel among old friends.

Jimmy Marquez will serenade me on my wedding day. Of course, no talent fee. What are barkadas are for? He will be there. My god, i just have to make sure all eyes are on me and not on him. :-)

No comments: