Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I just got engaged.


My boyfriend finally took the plunge of proposing to me. Well, it was a proposal that I will always remember and will eagerly re-tell to everyone.

It happened in an islet where everything seems so romantic and lovely. It was paradise.
The white sand, The beach, The waves, The RING! I was pleasantly surprise. Yes it was an engagement ring, a heart-shaped diamond ring! I was hooked. I said YES. ;-)

Yes, everyone. I am engaged and there's no BETTER feeling than being engaged. I am savoring it because it will be BITTER when I get married. hahaha kidding.

I really cried. I was so sappy. The element of surprise was just too much to bear.
We then kissed and hugged. Oh, I just love this man dearly. Our almost four years of being together is really a joy.

We love because its the only TRUE adventure for us.

No comments: