Thursday, July 31, 2008

Impressions on getting married


Now, that the news of me getting married is spreading like virus. I get different reactions from different corners. I find some very amusing and others annoying.

"Wow, I am happy for you" But wait for a minute or two, there's "something behind that statement"

"Are you PREGNANT?" That's it! That's it.

Funny. But when you heard it numerous time, its annoying. Why?, can't I be capable of availing a decent reasons? Like we're getting married because we feel that its about time to build our own family. I want our 4 yr old relationship to level up and share a life together.

FYI, I am not pregnant, peeps. In the future, FOR SURE.

And to continue, "So when is your wedding day? "Early next year on February 21.

" Wow, thats a long preparation? Wow, that's gonna be a POSH wedding!"

My golly..

FYI again, it takes time to prepare and save. It's more on saving, bitch. So, don't expect the sort of wedding of the year. har har har

Maka-ulbo og kaspa ang impressions sometimes.

1 comment:

Marlene McGarrity said...

People love to pass judgment on other people. Just try to ignore everyone as you plan for your special day. The time will go very fast and five days before the wedding you will wish you had even more time.

Blessings on you and your fiance. :)