Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our wedding date




We started planning last Saturday at Starbucks and our first task was to choose our wedding date.

It wasn't so easy, you know. We came up with tons of date. Strictly debating each because there are so many important considerations. Weather condition, travel availability, people's availability, and even astrology! haha

My fiance doesn't believe though what stars and moon mean on that day or what the planet will have to say on those numbers. But Astrology really fascinates me. I really don't know why but astrological wisdom really interests me. I am really funny.

Anyway, I just want a date that is easy going where the planets move around the sky and zing areas that are sensitive "just for me". Where everyone seems in an easy mood. I just want everyone to enjoy on my wedding day.

My fiance wants it this December but I beg off because its too early and everyone is busy on holidays. "Okay, sweetheart lets have it early next year, what about January".

Again, I argued back. "No not on January. It's Sinulog and everybody is on that festivity. Hotels are fully booked and traffic is heavy".
"Ok, Sweet. What about February?" Well, yeah, February is nice and its a love month!
Ok, Feb. So let's have it on Feb 14 because its Saturday and it seems perfect.

I paused. "No No Not on Feb 14. Everybody is dating that day and everybody is in the mood of making love. No No. They rather be in bed than in our wedding". hahaha

Ok. What about Feb 15 where we have our first monthsary hahaha. "Oh NO, its' Monday. Everybody is working darling".

After so many interrogations and arguments. We finally chose a date where Venus (goddess of love) is at her best and finally relaxing. The last day of the month.
February 28, 2009-- Perfect. Ordinary. Fine. Significant.
February - the love month
28- is my birth date, where 8 is my lucky number
2009 - a year of serenity. a year with lots of love, money, graces, and sex.(they say!)

So please reserved FEBRUARY 28, 2009 for us. See you all. :-)

No comments: