Monday, July 21, 2008

Unveiling the new Sweethearts


There are some emotions that doesn't make a lot of noises. Just like true love, its so quite that you don't even know its there already. Right, yan and jec?

This new sweethearts taught me how to blend work and yahoo messenger together. :-) We are so fond of exchanging words even if we are from the different sides of the world.
From Canada - connecting to Texas - connecting to Philippines.

But this in-love couple are significant to me, because they remind me of my once freshly baked love with my soon to be hubby.

It's exciting,inspiring and novel.

It is such a blessing to see them both get on living and loving. I am really glad they found each other. Thank you dearest sis and Ian for being the first to celebrate the good news. Thank you for the warm wishes. You are both special.

Remember that Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deathlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, this it overflows upon the outward world. Keep Loving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

angayan sila. hi pie