Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wedding theme

Pardon me for turning this blog into a wedding kind blog. I am just too excited to share to you my plans, my realizations and my discoveries on preparing a wedding.

Another common advised: Choose a theme for your wedding
Another common question: What is your theme?

Alright, guys. I really thought that wedding is just all about the bride's walking n the aisle, the ceremony, the reception, the typical slicing of the cake, the money dance.

Nowadays, wedding is more enhanced. You should come up with a theme for your wedding to be different and unique.

Okay. Fine. So I have to....



Of course I don't want a Disney kind wedding, where I need to incorporate all Disney characters. Seeing Minnie and Mickey on top of the cake, a castle for where Sho and I sit during the reception. NO, NO it's not a baby birthday. Have mercy, pls.



What about a Christmas themed tropical wedding? Oh, no no First, our wedding is on February and not December. Secondly, we are not in Hawaii, we are in Cebu. And for chrissake, I have no plans to say my vow in front of the beach even if the say that its so lovely to have bright sunshine blazez on me, or the warm sea breeze touches my skin. I really don't care about that sunshine and sea breeze.

I want a classy and memorable wedding celebration. Comfortable for me and Sho and to the people attending our wedding.

Let me think......, since it's February. I want a Valentine date with my guests. Sounds O.A but well its far better that the Disney characters or the sea breezes--

I want my wedding to look intimate, lovely and passionate. My thoughts should of course be focus on our budget but I think what really gets my juices revved up for this exciting event is the style, decors and the theme.

And so I say, I want a Valentine themed wedding. I want to see the hearts and roses around. Plus the candles to spice up.



Here are some wedding themes I came across with:
1. The formal wedding - this is the typical and ordinary kind
2. The casual wedding
3. The Hollywood Glamour Wedding- (over napud ni)
4. A christmas wedding
5. The natural wedding ( this is if you love nature and you have plans preserving our trees, environment) I don't have plans jud.
6. The Sports wedding ( I can't imagine me, holding a basketball ball than a bouquet) Bahala..
7. A Victorian Wedding (for those who love laces and velvet)
8. A Sophisticated Art Wedding ( where you will have a reception in an art gallery)
9. A Beach Wedding
10. A Summer wedding
11. The Whimsical wedding (my god, this will be over our imagination)

But it's true and I just realized that Yes, it is nice that you come up with your won wedding theme. Because it will be so easy to plan the details.

This will save both time and money because you need not buy other things just to experiment and try it out.

Focus on the theme and you will know exactly what you need and want.
But remember Wedding is more than that, It's a start of togetherness... of walks in the rain, basking in the sunshine, shared meals, caring for one another and sensing the love that a marriage carries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xanax online generic medication xanax - xanax side effects sexually

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, however before end I
am reading this impressive post to increase my knowledge.

Look at my web page ... how to make money