Thursday, July 24, 2008

Valentine Wedding



Many have been asking me about my motif for my wedding. Hmm, what? I think i have a colorful life, that I can't exactly choose as to what color I want to dominate on my wedding day.

I love pink. It has been my favorite color since kindergarten. It's very feminine and very pleasant. It was also Lottie and Jackson's color on their wedding day. 'twas lovely!

But lately, i have been dreaming of being a red hot bride. like a Valentina bride hahaha I guess its because i need to match it with February.

A Valentine theme Wedding would be perfect.

I am thinking of Rose Red. It's elegant, feminine , bold, dramatic and seductive. It's going away from the old school glamour. It's different. Maybe i'll mix it up with silver or champagne color. hmm

Wow, I am imagining it. Elegance...Extravagance...exuberance. The color is just so irresistible. I wanna welcome the coming year with Red.

I think everybody's going wild with my red wedding. :-)

No comments: