Monday, July 21, 2008

I am back to blogging again.

I haven't been blogging lately because I was over-committed. I got a lot of things going on. School. Work. Classes. Projects. Reports. Meetings. Love-life.

FYI: I will always blog no matter what. I have been blogging for 5 years now. In fact have dumped my first blog and now renovate my second blog. I think I don't have a "good until" stamp. I am simply having this course. Stop. Blog. Stop again. Blog again. Finding a sense of renewal, and then depression again. It's just a great typical blog experience.

AND NOW. I have my temperament back.
I am back to blogosphere.

Many things happened from my 2 months of being away, and now I have some good news to tell you.

I got engaged. And I am getting married. Yey!

The planning begins and I want to update you with every details of my wedding preparation.

Wish me luck. And thank you guys.

No comments: