Thursday, July 31, 2008

February 21, 2009


Wedding Stresses...I am beginning to feel it but my fiance always remind me not to entertain and just shrugged it off.

Enjoy the ride towards our wedding. Yeah Right.

"He is always my bright light, Thanks sweetheart"

We are changing our date. Ooops, don't fret and freak! Really nothing..... except for some Church reasons.

I don't want to write the long tale here but our date is no longer available.

So from February 28, 2009, we are moving it to an earlier date, February 21, 2009 at Sacred Heart Church. So, it's still Sacred Heart. :-)

Change change change your calendar, and highlight Feb 21, 2009.

Let me forget my Numerology and Astrology this time. I don't know whats with 21. I still believe next year is a great year to get married. k?

My Advice:
Setting a wedding date is very important. It may seem the easiest part of wedding planning but it's absolutely not. It takes a lot of consideration and consultation from everyone involved.

If you have it in mind, immediately call the different churches to inquire if your wedding date is still available. It is better to set it up early to ensure the availability of the time and date of choice.

Secondly, always have a back-up date.

Some Factors to consider while choosing your wedding date.
1. People's schedules
2. Culture and Superstition
3. Weather
4. Budget

No comments: